Friday, December 6, 2013
AUGUSTA — A number of people were sentenced recently in separate hearings in Kennebec County Superior Court.
• Kimberly Bartlett, 22, of Waterville, criminal threatening March 28, in Waterville; 24 hour jail sentence.
• David Beaucage, 45, of Liberty, forgery Sept. 22, 1996; $750 fine.
• Nathaniel J. Gagne, 25, of Gardiner, unlawful possession of scheduled drug May 8 in Augusta; $400 fine, $120 restitution.
• Timothy Gaudette, 19, of Waterville, unlawful sexual contact and possession of sexually explicit material March 25 in Waterville; five year prison sentence with all but eight months suspended, three-years' probation.
• Iris M. Laverdiere, 24, of Waterville, unlawful possession of scheduled drug July 12 in Augusta; nine month jail sentence, $400 fine.
• Jay T. Merry, 34, of Smithfield, operating under the influence March 16 in Waterville; $500 fine, 90 day license suspension.
• Alexander Meserve, 20, of Waterville, criminal mischief Nov. 1, in Augusta; 14 day jail sentence, $75 restitution.
• Jeffrey Pease, 42, of Union, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and illegal importation of scheduled drugs, both Dec. 16, in Gardiner; five year prison sentence, all but one year suspended, two years' probation, $800 fine.
• Latoya Pugh, 37, formerly of New York City and most recently of Augusta, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and forfeiture of $1,366 June 19 in Augusta; five year prison sentence with all but 18 months suspended, two years' probation, $400 fine.
• Branwen Robbins, 23, of Augusta, theft by deception, June 8, 2012, in Winthrop; 364 day jail sentence, all but seven days suspended, one-year administrative release, $4,000.
• Gary S. Wallace, 46, of Gardiner, criminal mischief, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, physical force July 12 and violating condition of release Aug. 16, all in Augusta; six-month jail sentence.