Friday, March 7, 2014
AUGUSTA — Six people were sentenced Tuesday and Wednesday in separate hearings in Kennebec County Superior Court.
• Matisse L. Deshazier, also known as Matisse Denison, 31, of Augusta and formerly of Brunswick, four counts of theft by deception, two counts of violating a condition of release, and one count each of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and forgery between Oct. 11, 2011, and March 4, 2013, in Augusta, Oakland, Litchfield, Monmouth, and South China; 30-day jail sentence, $3,295.75 restitution.
• Daniel J. Dustin, 23, of Rumford, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer June 17, 2012, in Fayette; six-month jail sentence, all but five days suspended, one-year administrative release.
• Jared Jandreau, 29, of Waterville and Mount Vernon, violating a protective order April 3-18, 2012, in Mount Vernon; 36-day jail sentence.
• Robert P. Robinson, 43, of Fairfield, unlawful sexual touching Dec. 1, 2012, in Waterville; 364-day jail sentence, all but 25 days suspended, one-year administrative release.
• Shannon Marie Smith, 43, of Damariscotta, operating after habitual-offender revocation and violating a condition of release July 27 in Windsor; 30-day jail sentence, $500 fine.
• Melissa A. Thompson, 21, of Gardiner, assault July 22, 2012, in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, all suspended, one-year administrative release, $300 fine.