Friday, April 18, 2014
AUGUSTA — A number of people were sentenced in separate hearings Dec. 2-3 in Kennebec County Superior Court:
• Brandon P. Arnold, 31, of Augusta, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and operating while license suspended or revoked May 29; escape and violating condition of release June 17, all in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, $900 in fines.
• Chad Beane, 38, of Fairfield, theft of lost, mislaid, mistakenly delivered property and violating condition of release May 15 in Waterville; 24-hour jail sentence (credit for time served), $200 fine and $35 restitution.
• Dillon L. Bellefleur, 22, of Fairfield, operating vehicle without a license, conditional/restricted, July 6 in West Gardiner; $250 fine.
• Joshua Matthew Bilodeau, 21, of Waterville, operating while license suspended or revoked Aug. 3 in Winslow; $250 fine.
• Jarod J. Bryan, 45, of Vassalboro and Augusta, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Oct. 4 and criminal trespass and criminal mischief Oct. 12 in Augusta; nine-month jail sentence, up to $300 restitution.
• Brandis G. Carver, 29, of Waterville, operating under the influence July 11 in Waterville; $500 fine, 90-day license suspension.
• Ashley D. Charpentier, 26, of Somerville, criminal attempt and violating condition of release July 11 in Augusta; 180-day all-suspended jail sentence, one year administrative release, $150 fine.
• Robert Cooper, 23, of Augusta, domestic-violence assault and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, physical force, June 26 in Augusta; 160-day jail sentence.
• Brandon R. Darveau, 20, of Gardiner and formerly of Sidney, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, physical force, Sept. 17 in Augusta; 48-hour jail sentence.
• George A. Day, 31, of Hollis, eluding an officer and operating under the influence Feb. 2 in Belgrade; 11-month jail sentence, $500 fine.
• Merilorme Edouard, 41, of Waterville, domestic-violence assault Nov. 8, 2012, in Waterville; $500 fine, $250 donation as restitution.
• Edwell Gethers, 34, of Brockton, Mass., criminal mischief, obstructing report of a crime and violating condition of release Aug. 9 in Waterville; 20-day jail sentence concurrent to 143-day probation revocation.
• Clayton C. Hall, 39, of Mount Vernon/Vienna, two counts each of hunting deer after having killed one and driving deer, and one count each of possessing unregistered deer, loaded firearm or crossbow in motor vehicle, criminal trespass, terrorizing Nov. 2-Dec. 2, 2011, all in Mount Vernon; 21-day jail sentence, $4,000 fine.
• Corey Lee Hall, 21, of Winthrop, criminal threatening, assault, furnishing liquor to a minor Sept. 20 in Augusta; six-month jail sentence.
• Amber Harrington, 26, of Augusta, theft of lost, mislaid or misdelivered property June 28 in Augusta; $300 fine, $240 restitution.
• David C. Hopper, 23, of Vassalboro, reckless conduct June 29 in Augusta; $575 fine.
• April Marie Jeane, 43, of Augusta, theft of services June 20 in Augusta; $500 fine, $13 restitution.
• Bert O. Johnson, 41, of Auburn, disorderly conduct, offensive words, gestures April 25 in Augusta; $400 fine.
• Christopher Paul Lord, 39, of Augusta, assault Aug. 23, and assault, criminal threatening and criminal mischief Aug. 28, all in Augusta; three-year jail sentence, all but 90 days suspended, two years’ probation, $600 fine, $750 restitution.
• Todd E. Lunt, 37, of Chelsea, unlawful possession of scheduled drug, criminal forfeiture of $1,128, Aug. 13; operating after habitual-offender revocation and failing to stop for an officer, Dec. 2, 2012, in Augusta; four-year jail sentence, all but nine months suspended, two years’ probation, $400 fine, $240 restitution.
• Ryan L. Marden, 26, of Waterville, operating while license suspended or revoked June 9 in Waterville; $500 fine.
(Continued on page 2)