Sunday, May 26, 2013
(Continued from page 1)
* Eric Prosper, 23, of Clinton, unlawful furnishing of oxycodone and/or hydrocodone, and two counts of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs Dec. 2, 2012, in Waterville.
* Donald R. Reid, 50, of Augusta, unlawful trafficking in more than 1 pound of marijuana, marijuana cultivation of more than 100 plants and two counts of unlawful possession of drugs, Suboxone and Cyclobenzaprine, all Jan. 28 in Augusta.
* Nicholas Rolling, 20, of WInthrop, two counts each of kidnapping and criminal threatening and one count of assault, all on Jan. 31 in Winthrop. Police said Rolling threatened his roommates with a machete in a dispute about money.
* Steven F. Shaw Jr., 26, of Waterville, burglary and two counts of theft by unauthorized taking, all at Bob's Country Market, Aug. 27, 2012, in Benton.
* Damian C. Sullivan, 24, of Randolph, burglary, theft by unauthorized taking and criminal mischief at Chelsea Market and second charge of theft of a phone, all Feb. 17 in Chelsea.
* Amber Rose Swift, 28, of Belgrade Lakes, aggravated trafficking in 6 grams or more of heroin Dec. 14, 2012, in Belgrade. A separate indictment alleges unlawful possession of heroin and violation of conditions of release Jan. 17.
* Connie Wheeler, 40, of Pittston, theft by deception April 1, 2007, through May 31, 2010, of more than $10,000 in benefits from the state's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program by creating an impression that her husband was not earning income.