Sunday, December 8, 2013
Morning Sentinel Staff
AUGUSTA -- A number of people were sentenced Monday and Tuesday in separate hearings at Kennebec County Superior Court:
* Adam S. Bajpai, 19, of Waterville, cultivating marijuana March 9 in Waterville; $750 fine.
* Peter J. Balboni, 44, of West Gardiner, operating under the influence Feb. 10 in Gardiner; $500 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Joshua L. Belyea, 23, of Augusta, unlawful possession of scheduled drug May 14 in Augusta; six-month jail sentence, $400 fine.
* Jarod J. Bryan, 43, of Windham, three counts of violating a protective order, one each on March 16, 2009, May 25, 2010, and Nov. 29, 2010, all in Vassalboro; 364-day jail sentence concurrent with a probation revocation.
* Brian M. Danaher, 25, of Waterville and formerly of Clinton, trafficking in scheduled drugs March 25 in Waterville; eight-year jail sentence, all but two years suspended, three years' probation, forfeiture of $2,080.
* Ann M. Greene, 56, of Burnham, operating while license suspended or revoked Dec. 25, 2009, in Waterville; $500 fine.
* Patrick Hamilton, 22, of Fairfield, assault July 11, 2010 in Waterville; $300 fine.
* Timothy L. Hutchinson, 25, of Weld, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Jan. 28 in Waterville; four-day jail sentence, $300 fine.
* Alicia Paige Jackson (Brann), 24, of Jefferson, criminal conspiracy in Gardiner and Randolph between Sept. 22-30, 2010, in Gardiner and Randolph; 364-day all suspended sentence, one year administrative release, $2,790 restitution.
* Shane E. Murphy, 36, of Norridgewock, criminal trespass Feb. 12 in Waterville; 180-day jail sentence, all but 14 days suspended, one-year administrative release.