AUGUSTA -- A number of people were sentenced Tuesday and Wednesday in Kennebec County Superior Court:
* Christopher L. Brown, 38, of Augusta, obstructing report of a crime July 15 in Augusta; $250 fine.
* Jovan J. Calhoun, 30, of Augusta, operating under the influence April 11 in Monmouth; seven-day jail sentence, $700 fine, three-year license and registration suspension.
* David E. Colby, 45, of Chelsea, operating after suspension and operating an unregistered vehicle March 10 in China; $650 fine.
* Kenneth Cormier, 48, of China, reckless operation of a snowmobile Jan. 13 in China; 10 day alternative sentencing program.
* Cody L. Emerson, 23, of Winslow, trafficking in scheduled drugs, forgery and criminal forfeiture of $298 Jan. 1-Feb. 5 in Waterville; four-year jail sentence, all but nine months suspended, three years' probation, $400 fine, $140 restitution.
* Mark Goldych, 55, of Farmingdale, OUI in Gardiner; 30-day jail sentence, $500 fine, 90 day license suspension.
* Brock Hamilton, 26, of Farmingdale, violating condition of release and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer May 14 in Manchester; 30-day jail sentence.
* Lewis A. Hamilton, 27, of South China, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs Jan. 19 in Augusta; 65 days in jail, $400 fine.
* Scott T. Holyoke, 34, of China, criminal mischief March 8 in China; $200 fine and $200 restitution.
* Shari Lacasse, 38, of Augusta, OUI April 11 in Gardiner; $500 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Tucker A. Ladd, 22, of Gardiner, OUI Feb. 23 in Gardiner; $650 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Anna Laurice Rocchi-Keefer, 48, of Augusta, OUI May 18 in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, all but two days suspended, one-year administrative release, $500 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Deborah J. McDonald, 47, of Waterville, theft by deception July 11 in Waterville; $150 fine.
* Robert E. Moreau, 38, of Augusta, two counts each of burglary and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and one count of aggravated criminal mischief May 22-April 4 in Augusta; four-year jail sentence, all but 90 days suspended, two years' probation, up to $9,000 restitution.
* Dennis Lee Shannon Jr., 28, of Gardiner and Clinton, theft by receiving stolen property in Clinton and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer in Waterville, both April 23; three-year prison sentence.
* Gerald R. Spaulding, 66, of Freedom, operating after habitual offender revocation June 14 in Waterville; 10-day jail sentence, $500 fine.
* Michael R. Trytek Jr., 29, of Chelsea, OUI June 16 in Augusta; seven-day jail sentence, $700 fine, three-year license and registration suspension.Tweet
© 2014 The Morning Sentinel - All Rights Reserved.
31 Front Street, Waterville, Maine 04901