Sunday, March 9, 2014
AUGUSTA -- Kennebec County Superior Court Tuesday held sentencing hearings for the following cases:
* Prince K. Benjamin, 27 of Kennebunk and Biddeford, two counts of domestic-violence assault May 28 and one count of violating conditions of release Oct. 17, all in Waterville; 364 day jail sentence, all but six months suspended, two years of probation.
* Keegan S. Brooks, 19, of Augusta, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and criminal mischief Nov. 6 in Augusta; 90 day jail sentence, $200 fine.
* Randy Brown, 37, of Benton, criminal trespass and criminal mischief Dec. 14, in Waterville; $300 fine, $50 restitution.
* Diane F. Diaz, 24, of Waterville, domestic-violence assault and violating conditions of release Nov. 12, in Waterville; four year jail sentence, all but six months suspended, two years of probation.
* Jonathan T. Flood, 22, of Farmingdale, illegal possession of a firearm and aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs Sept. 20 in Augusta; three year jail sentence, with all but 90 days suspended, two years of probation; $220 restitution.
* Kristen Jordan, 41, of Waterville operating after habitual offender revocation Aug. 8, in Oakland; three year jail sentence, all but six months suspended, two years of probation, $1,000 fine.
* Terry V. Johnson, 54, of Litchfield, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and criminal forfeiture of $6,200, both Oct. 20, 2011, in Litchfield; four year jail sentence, all but six months suspended, two years of probation, $400 fine.
* Taggert Emerson Martin III, 21, of Waterville, disorderly conduct, loud noise, private place Sept. 17, 2011; $750 fine.
* Errol Mason, 46, of West Gardiner, unlawful possession of scheduled drug Aug. 12, in West Gardiner; $750 fine.
* Jamie L. Millett, 23, of Fairfield Center and Belgrade, two counts each of burglary and burglary of a motor vehicle and four counts of theft by unauthorized taking between Sept. 26, 2011 and Feb. 17, 2012, all in Oakland; four year jail sentence, all but 90 days suspended, three years of probation, $3,409 restitution, $400 fine.
* Joshua M. Thebarge, 28, of Oakland, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer June 27; two year prison sentence, $100 restitution.