Tuesday, December 10, 2013
AUGUSTA -- A number of cases were closed recently in Kennebec County Superior Court:
Christopher J. Pelletier, 21, of Readfield was cleared of a charge of criminal mischief stemming from an incident in April 2012 after successfully completing a 12 month deferred disposition.
Recent sentences include:
* Brian Lee Hodge, 35, of Winthrop, operating after revocation and violation of condition of release July 20 in Winthrop; two year prison sentence, $1,000 fine.
* Ryan Wei Hutchison, 31, of Waterville, driving to endanger May 17 in Waterville; $575 fine, 30 day license suspension.
* Alisha L. Jamieson, 19, of Augusta, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs June 14 in Winthrop; 364-day jail sentence, all suspended, one year probation, $400 fine.
* Frederick Littlefield, 36, of Malden, Mass., criminal threatening Feb. 25 in Augusta; three year jail sentence, all but 60 days suspended and two years' probation.
* Kevin A. Miller, 50, of Clinton, operating after habitual offender revocation, operating under the influence and theft by unauthorized use of property April 15 in Clinton; five year jail sentence, all but nine months suspended, two years' probation, $1,700 fine, three-year license and registration suspension.
* Daniel St. Hilaire, 46, of Winthrop, trafficking in oxycodone and violating condition of release, both Feb. 6 in Winthrop; five year prison sentence all but two years suspended, three years' probation, $400 fine.
* Aaron Tardiff, 25, of Augusta, aggravated criminal trespass July 15 in Augusta; one year jail sentence, all but 43 days suspended, one year probation.